Chuckwalla v7 Digital Asset Lifecycle Management
Enterprise-class features, performance and scale
Right-sized deployment options
Chuckwalla v7 offers both flexibility and openness. As a result, it can be leveraged as an integrated application, as a layer within the IT infrastructure or a
combination of both.
Whether used to manage the complete Digital Asset Lifecycle or for specific applications involving digital asset distribution production, creation or a combination of these, Chuckwalla v7 Digital Asset Lifecycle Management software meets the dynamic requirements of organizations today.
Digital Asset Lifecycle Management should be considered a "journey," not a "destination." Best practices prove the value of an evolutionary rather than revolutionary approach. With Chuckwalla, customers have an agile migration path. And this means deployments can morph and expand as needs and aspirations grow over time.
- Did you know? We’re named after a lizard native to the deserts of the Southwest.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla software contains more than two million lines of code – and is growing.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla has managed more than 100 million digital assets.
- Did you know? In the past three years, 40% of our new customers replaced a first generation DAM system with Chuckwalla DALM.
- Did you know? In the past three years, our customer retention rate is over 95%.
- Did you know? Referrals are our leading source of new business.
- Did you know? Without a system, marketers and creatives spend 10% of their time managing files.
- Did you know? Using Chuckwalla can reduce the time spent managing files by 85%.
- Did you know? The average creative professional searches for media 83 times per week.
- Did you know? With Chuckwalla DALM, creatives’ success rate at locating media increases from 65% to more than 95%.