Whether working with individuals, teams or organizations, our customer relationships are based on mutual respect and collaboration. We see our role not solely as technologists and experts engaged to solve a problem, but as partners actively engaged in exploration to discover appropriate solutions to meet our customer’s needs and goals.
Even though we are technology providers, we are solution oriented at all times and look at all our products and services from the perspective of the Customer. When those needs change, as they often do in this dynamic industry, we pride ourselves on the nimbleness and agility of our product development process, enabling us to respond nearly on demand when necessary.
Take the case of a leading trade publisher who needed to make the transition to digital marketing and distribution. We quickly responded by extending functionality in our core product to make it possible to push publishing and marketing content out to online marketing sources and syndications partners. Chuckwalla seamlessly handled the transition, enabling what was once just a repository to become a nexus of
We’re always willing to go the extra mile to help our customers succeed and prosper.
- Did you know? We’re named after a lizard native to the deserts of the Southwest.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla software contains more than two million lines of code – and is growing.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla has managed more than 100 million digital assets.
- Did you know? In the past three years, 40% of our new customers replaced a first generation DAM system with Chuckwalla DALM.
- Did you know? In the past three years, our customer retention rate is over 95%.
- Did you know? Referrals are our leading source of new business.
- Did you know? Without a system, marketers and creatives spend 10% of their time managing files.
- Did you know? Using Chuckwalla can reduce the time spent managing files by 85%.
- Did you know? The average creative professional searches for media 83 times per week.
- Did you know? With Chuckwalla DALM, creatives’ success rate at locating media increases from 65% to more than 95%.