We’re on your team.
Many basic DAM providers have prepackaged offerings and one-size-fits-all contracts. They profit by locking clients into rigid contracts, selling months or even years of professional services, and limiting support access. At Chuckwalla, we do things differently. From day one, we pride ourselves in getting to know your business in ways that others only talk about. Whether it is immersing ourselves in your business from the onset, finding cost-effective, tailored solutions that extend beyond a product sheet, or leveraging our relationships to provide you with access to our ecosystem of partners, we are fully focused on aligning our interests with yours. It’s what we call an interests-aligned partnership, and ultimately, it means we’re on your team.
Our success is directly tied to yours, and it’s a partnership we value. That’s why many of our customers have been with us for years. One courseware/training customer first signed on with us in 1997 using an early version of our software. “Chuckwalla treats us like a partner, not a transaction. They listen to our ideas and those ideas manifest themselves in the product.” As a result, this customer has expanded their usage of Chuckwalla as its functionality has expanded over the years – forming a truly symbiotic relationship.
- Did you know? We’re named after a lizard native to the deserts of the Southwest.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla software contains more than two million lines of code – and is growing.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla has managed more than 100 million digital assets.
- Did you know? In the past three years, 40% of our new customers replaced a first generation DAM system with Chuckwalla DALM.
- Did you know? In the past three years, our customer retention rate is over 95%.
- Did you know? Referrals are our leading source of new business.
- Did you know? Without a system, marketers and creatives spend 10% of their time managing files.
- Did you know? Using Chuckwalla can reduce the time spent managing files by 85%.
- Did you know? The average creative professional searches for media 83 times per week.
- Did you know? With Chuckwalla DALM, creatives’ success rate at locating media increases from 65% to more than 95%.