Today’s DAM technology landscape can feel overwhelming, with new technologies popping up at an alarming pace. It takes an ongoing sense of exploration and vigilance to keep a finger on the pulse of this changing industry. What business could possibly keep up if technology is not its core business?
With Chuckwalla, you will be partnering with a forward-thinking expert with the vision and passion to ensure you are leveraging the most cost-effective, impactful technology available. At Chuckwalla, we make it our business to keep you running ahead of the pack.
A large religious publisher wanted to make it possible for more freelance writers and editors to work with them but because of their physical location, many were unable to make the commute to their main office without driving for hours or getting on an airplane. Leveraging its Digital Asset Lifecycle Management technology, Chuckwalla developed a solution to enable freelancers to work remotely, yet interact as if they were operating within the brick and mortar of their central office.Chuckwalla v7 formed the foundation for an integrated “air traffic control system” for a virtual organization of content creators and producers, whether operating in the next cubicle or the
Chuckwalla doesn’t just “keep up.” We stay one step ahead so you can too.
- Did you know? We’re named after a lizard native to the deserts of the Southwest.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla software contains more than two million lines of code – and is growing.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla has managed more than 100 million digital assets.
- Did you know? In the past three years, 40% of our new customers replaced a first generation DAM system with Chuckwalla DALM.
- Did you know? In the past three years, our customer retention rate is over 95%.
- Did you know? Referrals are our leading source of new business.
- Did you know? Without a system, marketers and creatives spend 10% of their time managing files.
- Did you know? Using Chuckwalla can reduce the time spent managing files by 85%.
- Did you know? The average creative professional searches for media 83 times per week.
- Did you know? With Chuckwalla DALM, creatives’ success rate at locating media increases from 65% to more than 95%.