At Chuckwalla, we create impactful Digital Asset Lifecycle Management solutions for organizations across North America and beyond. Through a combination of robust technology, years of experience, committed partners, and a customer-centric mindset consumed with solving problems versus selling products, we provide versatile, scalable, and cost-effective solutions designed exclusively to fit your
For many of our customers, we are a catalyst driving their business. When a non-profit organization needed to improve the efficiency of their expanding complex marketing process, they turned to Chuckwalla. Our Digital Asset Lifecycle Management system was up to the task, ingesting and processing, more than 30,000 digital assets used in their mar-com operation every week. We are proud to stand behind this customer with our impactful solution that provides demonstrable ROI in the form of increased productivity, decreased operational costs and improved competitive advantage.
Whether you’re facing process challenges managing rich content for marketing or publishing, Chuckwalla will leverage its technologies to develop an ideal solution
- Did you know? We’re named after a lizard native to the deserts of the Southwest.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla software contains more than two million lines of code – and is growing.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla has managed more than 100 million digital assets.
- Did you know? In the past three years, 40% of our new customers replaced a first generation DAM system with Chuckwalla DALM.
- Did you know? In the past three years, our customer retention rate is over 95%.
- Did you know? Referrals are our leading source of new business.
- Did you know? Without a system, marketers and creatives spend 10% of their time managing files.
- Did you know? Using Chuckwalla can reduce the time spent managing files by 85%.
- Did you know? The average creative professional searches for media 83 times per week.
- Did you know? With Chuckwalla DALM, creatives’ success rate at locating media increases from 65% to more than 95%.