The breadth of our experience is unique in this industry.
By partnering with the Chuckwalla team, you gain more than outstanding products and services. You access our know-how, developed from being leaders in this market for more than two decades – since its inception. When a multi-national building materials manufacturer wanted to create a global brand portal to bring together their salesforce and sales channels, with their marketing team and ad agency, they turned to Chuckwalla. Using Chuckwalla v7 – Cloud Edition as the foundation, we tapped into our industry partnerships, leveraged our knowledge and skill sets to create a solution that exceeded expectations.
At Chuckwalla, we pride ourselves in the more than 100 customer engagements we’ve had the privilege to lead or be part of over the years. We’ve witnessed many successes and a few failures along the way. We strive to repeat the successes and learn from the missteps. As a Chuckwalla customer, this is manifest in not only the technology we provide but in the collective wisdom of our best practices. And we complement our real-world experience with continuing education.
At Chuckwalla, we hold ourselves to the highest standards.
- Did you know? We’re named after a lizard native to the deserts of the Southwest.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla software contains more than two million lines of code – and is growing.
- Did you know? Chuckwalla has managed more than 100 million digital assets.
- Did you know? In the past three years, 40% of our new customers replaced a first generation DAM system with Chuckwalla DALM.
- Did you know? In the past three years, our customer retention rate is over 95%.
- Did you know? Referrals are our leading source of new business.
- Did you know? Without a system, marketers and creatives spend 10% of their time managing files.
- Did you know? Using Chuckwalla can reduce the time spent managing files by 85%.
- Did you know? The average creative professional searches for media 83 times per week.
- Did you know? With Chuckwalla DALM, creatives’ success rate at locating media increases from 65% to more than 95%.